Created by Louis Cartier in 1917.
Naturally elegant, brilliantly exquisite
A break with convention, even a century later
Model：WSTA0030 Movement: Quartz
Strap material and color
Customize your Tank Solo with our selection of interchangeable watch straps in both classically muted and brightly modern shades
Change for a fresh look each day.
HOW TO CHANGE THE STRAP
1. Press the button at the top end of the back of the strap to easily remove the strap.
2. Attach a different colored strap using the same method as above
TANK, a state of mind
An aesthetic achievement
then and now
Classic, enduring style Forever elegant
Tank is a legend
Worn by icons and legendary figures.
Synchronicity between technical excellence & geometric style
The perfect harmony of shape and line.
Delivered in the red box
Dreams and royal houses
Founded in France in 1847, Cartier's timeless designs and exquisite craftsmanship have solidified the Maison's expertise in the history of jewelry design and watchmaking. Royal houses and celebrities alike are drawn to Cartier or as King Edward VII described, "Jewelers to the King and the King of Jewelers." Today, Cartier creates jewelry, watches and accessories for luminaries around the world.
Your watch requires care and maintenance. Each of the following care receommendations will help you to extend the life of your watch.
- Avoid contact with magnetic fields that may impact the performace of your watch, and avoid wearing other bracelets on the same wrist as your watch to prevent scratching.
- Do not wear your watch while sleeping or while playing golf, tennis, and other high intensity sports.
- Do not wear your watch in hot environments, such as saunas.
- Cartier offers you 2 delivery options (estimated time only based on availability)
Standard Delivery: 2 to 3 business days; complimentary with all CARTIER.COM orders
Express delivery: 1 to 2 business days; complimentary with all CARTIER.COM orders over $500 ($35 below $500)