Your Cartier watch deserves care and attention. We recommend the following daily considerations, so that it is preserved as long as possible:
- Keep your watch away from prolonged exposure to magnetism.
- Avoid wearing a bracelet on the same wrist.
- Do not wear your watch while sleeping.
- Avoid wearing your watch when playing sports such as golf or tennis.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature and humidity, such as saunas.
If your watch is equipped with an automatic mechanical movement, have the bracelet property fitted to your wrist by a Cartier sales associate to ensure the optimal winding of the movement.
You can clean your watch with a soft dry cloth, regardless of water resistance.